About Mitch Canter
Mitch is a WordPress Developer, Web Designer, and Digital Strategist living in Nashville, TN. He excels in utilizing modern web-design trends with tried-and-true user experience to give clients a beautiful (but easy-to-use) way to tell their stories online.
Mitch excels in eCommerce solutions built by WooCommerce, able to integrate nearly any system into its robust framework. Whether you’re selling merchandise, tickets, gift cards, or even digital goods, Mitch can guarantee your customers can find you, make their purchase, and have the smoothest experience possible doing it.
Mitch has over 15 years of experience in the fields of social media, marketing, and strategy. He is an internationally known speaker, having travelled to Europe and Asia to do workshops, seminars, and teaching sessions on development and design.
You can see all of Mitch’s speaking experience here.
Mitch has been an active ministry volunteer for over a decade at Rolling Hills Community Church in Franklin, TN.
When he’s not making the web a more beautiful place, Mitch can be found hiking, playing video games, or chilling out with his family.
Other “Mitch Facts”
Here are a few other random facts about Mitch:
- Mitch is an avid video gamer and loves playing both solo, with friends, and with his kids. He has a semi-active Twitch stream he uses as a ministry opportunity. You can catch him live on Twitch.
- Mitch collects Snapback hats. His goal is to fill an entire wall of his office with them. Currently: 1/3 full.
- Mitch lives in Nashville with his amazing wife and 5 kids. When asked about his large family, he says he’s done because, “if we have more I have to buy a passenger van, and that’s a commitment I’m not ready to make yet!”
- Mitch is a self-proclaimed ‘coffee-snob’. In reality, as long as it’s hot/iced and has Splenda & Half-and-Half, he’ll drink any coffee you give him within reason.
- Mitch’s bucket-list includes seeing the Aurora Borealis, visiting Asia & the Middle East, doing a stand-up comedy routine (and not being booed off stage!) and becoming a published author (I’m still working on this one! ~Mitch).